INNOVATIVE METHODS AND COMMUNICATION IN EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
Conference focus – international cooperation
Dear colleagues and partners!
Invite you to take part in the constantly operating International scientific conference «INNOVATIVE METHODS AND COMMUNICATION IN EDUCATION AND SCIENCE». It will take place on January and September (twice a year).
The aim of the conference is an exchange information, experience and research results, discuss issues of innovating and communication of education and science.
For participation in the conference invited lecturers of higher education, scientific workers of as scientific research establishments, graduate students, doctoral candidates, undergraduates, students, representatives of bodies of local self-government, public organisations, enterprises, financial and other establishments and all persons concerned are cordially invited to present a paper or give a speech on areas you would prefer to engage in.
|Closing day of materials presentation||January 25 (incl.)||September 25 (incl.)|
Form of participation in the conference – distance.
Conference working languages: English, German, Ukrainian, Czech Polish and Russian.
Based on the results of the conference each participant will be sent collected articles ISBN.
Mandatory copies sent to collection articles the German National Library (Deutsche Nationalbibliothek).
Registration and Payment:
1. Scientific conference thesis should be sent only in electronic form on e-mail: email@example.com
2. You are strongly encouraged to send on organizing committee electronic address an application form for participation, conference thesis, and scanned copy of your registration fee prior to the deadline.
3. Participants should name their files as in the example: Petrov_app; Petrov_аrticle; Petrov_pay.
4. After sending your materials participant should mandatory obtain confirmation of the receipt from registration office.
5. The cost of participation in conferences, publications, articles and delivery of printed materials for 1 publication: 30 EUR for electronic publishing or 40 EUR to obtain a printed copy of the collection. Each additional collection – 30 EUR. Participation certificate – 10 EUR.
Requirements for thesis execution:
- Participant has a right to provide several article, which have not been published before.
- Maximum number of authors of one report (article) is two people.
- If a scientific supervisor is not a co-author of a report (article), you do not need to mention he/she in the text.
- The volume of articles at least 3 pages maximum amount of the article is not limited to.
- Format – А4, type face – MS Word.
- Print – Times, type size – 12, line-to-line spacing – 1,5; indentation – 1,25 cm.
- Margins: up, down, right, left – 20 mm.
- The centre of the line in bold – surname and initials of the author (s) below – normal font scientific degree, academic rank, below in italics – institution (organization) – in English.
- Below – single spaced – title of the article (in capital letters on the centre in bold) – in English.
- In the centre of the line in bold – surname and initials of the author (s) below – normal font scientific degree, academic rank, below in italics – institution (organisation) – the language of the article.
- Below – single spaced – title of the article (in capital letters centred in bold) – the language of the article.
- Below – single spaced – Abstract in English and the language of the article – font – Times, font (size) – 10.
- Below – single spaced – Keywords in English and in the language of the article – Times, font (size) – 10.
- Below – in one interval – the body of report (article).
- At the end of the text – in one interval – References (boldface font, in the centre of the line). References on literary sources should be provided in square brackets in accordance with the order of mentioning, for example: [5, p.18].
- The number of illustrated materials, formulas, has to be minimal in your article. Table format and figures have to be exceptionally taken from book.
- Figures, diagrams, tables, are built with the help of black-and-white gamma. Application of colour and background is not accepted. All the figures and tables should have the name. For heading up the tables, figures, you have to use the print Times 14. All the figures have to be grouped as the single object. Formulas have to be positioned on centre with numbering flush right. On typing formulas use the equation editor Мs Office. It is forbidden to use scanned objects!
- Print Formulas with the help of equation editor Microsoft Equation and number them in parenthesis.
- Organizing committee reserves the right to select and edit scientific papers.
- Conference articles, which does not meet the requirements, will not be considered.
Imprint articles (for example): Ivanov A. Title of the article // Innovative methods and communication in education and science: Collection of scientific articles. – Time Realities Scientific Group, Schweinfurt, Germany, 2016. – P. 105-117.
«MANAGEMENT OF THE XXI CENTURY: CHALLENGES AND BEST PRACTICES»
- First (Given) name:
- Middle name:
- Last (Family) name:
- Academic title
- Co-authors (with emails):
- The need for collections of abstracts (number)
- Post address for collections of abstracts:
- Phone (country code, area code, phone no.):
- The amount of certificates participant
Participation in the conference is free for members the advanced training program!
|O. Stanislavyk||THE DEMAND AND SUPPLY FOR THE FOREIGN CURRENCY AND FACTORS AFFECTING THE EXCHANGE RATE|
|I. Shynkevych, |
|FEATURES OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTIC COMPANIES|
|O. Kovalenko||THE CHOICE OF INVESTMENT’S STRATEGIC DIRECTION OF CORPORATE STRUCTURE|
|S. Oneshko||APPLICATION THE METHOD OF PROJECTS IN TEACHING OF STUDENTS OF ECONOMIC SPECIALTIES|
|O. Derevianko||THE ROLE OF EMPLOYERS FOR REPUTATION MANAGEMENT OF FOOD INDUSTRY IN UKRAINE|
|N. Artamonova, |
|USE OF ANALYTICAL TOOLS TO EVALUATE SOME FINANCIAL PROCEDURES|